Core Physiotherapy Adelaide is a healthcare provider that assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent injury and disability. Our Adelaide Physiotherapists use the latest scientific knowledge and evidence to best provide physical treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
Our Physiotherapists in Adelaide are experts in movement and function and use hands-on therapies to assist their patients in their journey from injury back to full function and health. Therefore we are able to give our clients the best results when they attend In-practice.
What Does it Look Like?
The following are common treatment methods physiotherapists may use:
– Joint manipulation and mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
– Soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
– Acupuncture / dry needling
– Muscle re-education to improve control
– Physio Group exercise
– Home exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
– Postural education and fitting of braces and splints
Who Does it Suit?
In practice sessions continue to be the preferred option for clients providing they are able to attend the practice e.g. aren’t self-isolating or quarantined.