There are many reasons why clients requiring Physiotherapy in Adelaide are unable to attend a clinic for in-practice services. At Core Physio & Pilates we are able to bring these services into the convenience, comfort and safety of your own home or workplace.
Our Physiotherapists provide the same quality of care you would receive in practice and are able to perform services including:
– Full Assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning
– Hands-on therapy including joint mobilisation, soft tissue techniques and dry needling
– Home exercise programs focused on your specific rehabilitation needs
– Ergonomic assessments of your home office environment
Why Choose Mobile Physiotherapy services?
Various factors affect a client’s ability to attend a Physiotherapy Clinic for treatment or exercise and in some situations it is more beneficial for clients to be managed at home. These scenarios include:
– Acute pain that makes car travel impossible
– Post-surgical rehabilitation that is easier performed in the home
– Mobility issues making it difficult to get to a clinic
– Assessment of home environment required such as Ergonomic assessments of your computer set up
How Much Does Mobile Physiotherapy Cost?
– Initial Consultation is $100 (40 minutes), Subsequent Consultations $90 (30 minutes)
– If we are required to drive more than 10 minutes extra fees may apply
– Health Fund Benefits may Apply
– For clients with a valid Medicare Allied Health Referral, a rebate of $53.80 will be available from Medicare for eligible claims
– Workcover and Motor Accident clients may be eligible on approval from their Case Manager
How do I book?
– To book a consultation call your local Core Physiotherapy & Pilates Studio practice or book online at corephysio.com.au.
– We are only able to provide this service to clients within 10 minutes drive of the practice.
– Fees must be paid prior to the consultation to secure your booking and an invoice will be provided by the Mobile Physio for Health Fund claiming.
What equipment is provided at a Mobile Physiotherapy consult?
– We will bring a Mobile Treatment Bed and Home Visit Kit to your consultation.
– Exercise equipment and supports can be purchased from our Mobile Physio
– We can incorporate equipment you may already have at home