Telehealth Physio is a video-based face to face consultation with a PHysiotherapist working from a PHysiotherapy clinic in Adelaide. There are many reasons why clients requiring Physiotherapy in Adelaide are unable to attend a clinic for in-practice services.
At Core Physio & Pilates we are able to offer many elements of our fantastic services to clients via a secure Telehealth consultation. This allows people to still have the benefits of being managed by a highly trained Physiotherapist in the convenience, comfort and safety of your own home or workplace.
How does Telehealth Physiotherapy work?
– Telehealth Physio is essentially a video-based face to face consultation utilising a secure video platform
– To undertake the sessions you will need a device (any phone, tablet or appropriate desktop) with a camera, microphone and speaker or headphones.
– Telehealth enables your Physio to accurately assess, diagnose and provide advice and exercises to assist in the management of your condition.
– Your Physio will be able to work with equipment you may already have available at home or we can deliver equipment to you, to assist in your management
– Your Physio will also be able to send your exercises in video format through a specialised exercise program
Who Does it Suit?
Various factors affect a client’s ability to attend a Physiotherapy Clinic for treatment or exercise and in some situations it is more beneficial for clients to be managed at home. You may be one of these people if you are:
– self-isolating and do not wish to have any in-person contact with a Physio
– are in mandated Quarantine
– are geographically unable to get to the clinic eg interstate, rural or don’t have time to travel to the practice
How Much Does It Cost?
– We are currently offering all existing clients 20% off the normal In Practice cost for Telehealth Consultations.
– Currently, fees are paid in full prior to the consultation.
– Some Health Funds provide rebates for Telehealth Consultations, contact the practice for details on whether benefits apply to your situation.
– Clients with a Medicare Allied Health Referral, DVA Referral, NDIS Plan or Return to Work SA claimants (who meet certain criteria), are able to access Telehealth Consultations.
How do I book?
To book a consultation call your local Core Physiotherapy & Pilates Studio practice or click the button below to book online.