With easing of restrictions all Core Physio & Pilates Studios around Adelaide are now offering our normal services across our normal hours – this includes daytime, after hours and Saturday appointments.
We are still undertaking NEW PROCEDURES to make sure our environment is safe for you. These include:
• Providing convenient hand sanitizing stations around our Clinics
• Extra hand washing by all staff before and after your treatment
• Sanitisation of treatment surfaces before and after all client services
• Regular scheduled sanitisation of surfaces all around the practice
• Smaller Exercise class numbers with extra precautions taken
We have also added NEW SERVICES that make our Core Physio & Pilates Studios accessible to everyone:
• Now offering One on One Exercise sessions with a supervising Physio keeping the environment clean and safe
• Semi-private Exercise sessions – come with a friend or family member for 40 minutes and complete your program under constant Physio supervision
• Mobile Physio Services that bring us to YOUR home in a safe and effective way so you can keep your Physio care up
• Telehealth services for those who can t make it into the clinic
Want to STAY SAFE IN OUR PILATES STUDIO? New ways to maintain maximum sanitisation while you exercise.
• Bring your own grip socks or buy some from us over the counter
• By your own pilates straps and grip mat so you can feel safe and comfortable while you exercise
• Use our sanitisation spray provided for each client to keep equipment clean and safe
Core Physiotherapy Adelaide is a healthcare provider that assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent injury and disability. Our Adelaide Physiotherapists use the latest scientific knowledge and evidence to best provide physical treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. Any physiotherapy treatment plan to get you back to 100% will be based around a diagnosis of the injury taking into account your lifestyle, activities, and general health. Our Physiotherapists in Adelaide are experts in movement and function and use hands on therapies to assist their patients in their journey from injury back to full function and health. The following are common treatment methods physiotherapists may use:
As first contact practitioners, a doctor’s referral is not necessary to see a Physiotherapist. Physiotherapists, doctors, and other health professionals will often work as part of a team to plan and manage treatment for a specific condition. Call Core Physio today to see one of our experienced Adelaide practitioners.
4.9 million Australians experience migraines, for 60% it affects their social & working life.
patients attended Physio Group Exercise
patients were treated across all our locations