If the level of exercise that you’ve been doing this Winter has literally come to a standstill, our Physios can help to point you in the right direction. We can create an exercise plan or a Pilates routine to help improve any symptoms that you may be experiencing or suffering from, to help you get moving again.
If you’re looking for ideas on how to keep moving or incorporate more exercise into your day during the Winter months. Try these…..
- Take the stairs instead of using the lift
- Plan a Winter getaway so that you have a goal that will help you to stay in shape
- Don’t let a cold spoil any exercise plans that you may have, instead choose an easier form of exercise
- Rally some friends together and plan exercise classes before or after work
- Schedule exercise into your outlook calendar
- Plan a nooner, if you’re short on time take a quick run in part of your lunch break! This will give you a break from the work day and your desk, deterring you from eating a big lunch. A quick 15 minute jog is better than not jogging at all.
- To make a booking with a Physio at one of our locations across Adelaide or find out more about the different types of services that we provide press this link.