Nandini @ Core's Xmas Party
Nandini has been working with Core Physio for a few years now, she works at the Core Physio City East practice. Nandini has a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy and enjoys treating clients who have sporting injuries, helping their rehabilitation and return back to sport. We asked Nandini some fun questions so that we can find out a little more about her.
1. What is the coolest place you have travelled to?
New Zealand – it was so picturesque and I really enjoyed all of the scenery. It felt like complete zen when I was there.
2. What is your hidden talent?
I really enjoy reading poetry so I decided to try writing poetry myself – this is extremely enjoyable.
3. What is your favourite food?
I would have to say Chicken Biryani – I make the best version of this, it reminds me of home.
Nandini In The Pilates Studio
4. What is a skill you would like to improve on?
I would like to improve on my social skills – lucky I work with such a social group of people!
5. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
I really want to learn how to play the drums – I think it’s such a cool instrument.
6. What three items would you take with you to a deserted island?
If I were on a deserted island, I would take the following:
My kindle (then I can read heaps of books)
7. Do you have any phobias?
Yes! I have a phobia of enclosed spaces – it is called claustrophobia.
8. Can you speak more than one language?
I speak 4 different languages. They are English, Hindi, Marathi, and Bhojpuri.
9. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I am definitely an introvert
10. What is your favourite thing to do on the weekends?
Well, I work Saturday mornings but when I am away from work I enjoy catching up on sleep and I also love going on rides on my motorbike with my group.
If you would like to make an appointment with Nandini at the Core Physio Halifax Street location click the button below or give us a call on 08 8223 6372 or press the button that’s below.
This blog was written by Georgia from the City Physio practice.