Ben Receiving the Physio of the Year Award in 2019
Ben Freeman is the Senior Physio at the Burnside Physio practice and has been a valued member of the team for over ten years. He has a Bachelor of Science with Honours from Sheffield Hallam University. Ben has completed additional training that includes Trigger Point Dry Needling, Clinical Pilates, The McKenzie Method, GLAD Hip & Knee Osteoarthritis program, Shockwave Therapy, Vertigo Treatment Techniques, Manipulations and MET Pelvic Treatment.
His areas of interest include musculoskeletal therapy, Pilates, Trigger Point Dry Needling, and Pre/Post Natal Physiotherapy. Ben was the recipient of the Inaugural Core Physiotherapy Physio of the Year award at Core Physio’s first-ever awards night in 2019.
Ben with the Burnside Physio Team @ Holey Moley
Eight Fun Facts About Ben!
We asked Ben some fun questions so that we can find out a little bit more about him!
1. What was your first paying job?
A Glassy at a pub.
2. What kind of music do you like?
Anything British, plus some more.
3. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
4. What’s the best place you’ve travelled to?
There are too many to tell.
5. What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
Dune, by Frank Herbert.
6. What’s something you’re proud of?
7. What show are you currently binge-watching?
To make a booking with Ben or any of the Burnside Physios press the button that’s below.